Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: Small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: Where IBSS research institute Digital Repository service or the owners/founders of IBSS research institute Digital Repository service are based, in this case is Russian Federation.
- Customer: Refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the IBSS research institute Digital Repository service Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: Any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit IBSS research institute Digital Repository service and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: Refers to those individuals who are employed by IBSS research institute Digital Repository service or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information - including a personal identification number - allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by IBSS research institute Digital Repository service as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: Refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: IBSS research institute Digital Repository service's site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://repository.marine-research.ru/
- You: A person or entity that is registered with IBSS research institute Digital Repository service to use the Services.
Links to Other Websites
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you're located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third- Party Services").
You acknowledge and agree that IBSS research institute Digital Repository service shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. IBSS research institute Digital Repository service does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
- Sessions: uses "Sessions" to identify the areas of our website that you have visited. A Session is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Via e-mail: email@example.com